Commercial & Residential – Interior
Using only high quality paints and primers from Sherwin Williams and Benjamin Moore, Colors Diaz starts every successful job with attention to detail and preparation.
Before we begin priming and painting, we first:
- Move any and all furniture
- Remove shelves from the walls
- Cover all furniture and flooring
- Remove wallpaper
- Treat holes and marks
- Replace sheetrock when necessary
Once preparations are finished we prime the walls when necessary and then begin the painting process. Using only high quality materials, including environmentally friendly paints and primers, Colors Diaz’s experienced professionals take the time necessary for doing the job right the first time.
Need help with colors?
It can be tricky picking the proper colors for your space. Many factors can change the effect a paint color has on your walls. Lighting, natural or electric, the height of the walls, and overall room size can all greatly alter the effect of your color choice.
With the years of experience Colors Diaz brings, we can help you pick out just the right color solution for you and your space.
Commercial & Residential – Exterior
What to expect
- When painting the outside of a home or commercial space the first thing we do is fully prepare the area. This includes addressing the immediate area around the space and taking into consideration any special needs such as outdoor pets or landscaping.
- Next, we start by thoroughly cleaning the surface using not one, but two passes with our industrial strength pressure washers (to learn more about Pressure Washing click here). This includes a pass using cleaner and a second to remove any remaining chemicals.
- Once clean, the surface is scraped to ensure what paint remains is solid.
- Next we caulk and prime any and all areas that need it. All windows and doorways are covered and taped with plastic. In addition to preparing the surface of the home or building we also remove and cover any furniture with plastic to ensure it remains clean and paint-free.
- Now comes the painting. Our experienced professionals use top of the line equipment to ensure even and precise coverage from start to finish.
- Lastly we inspect the finished product with the client and then begin the cleanup process.
As you can see, a majority of the work we do is preparing for the actual painting. By taking the proper steps we not only promote a clean and orderly work space, but we also ensure the end result is high quality and long lasting.